Trainee Sales Consultant
a0K1p00000cXscCEAS 381 Frankfurt
DescriptionTrainee Sales Consultant
Would you like to start intensive on-the-job training at the beginning of your professional career and become an expert in your field? You don't want a 9-5 job, but the possibility that your hard work will be rewarded? Do you find it easy to make new contacts and to convince and inspire them?
As a trainee recruitment consultant, we give you responsibility from day one and support you in your development to become a sales professional through an intensive training program and further training opportunities at our Ambitious People University. You will learn all tips and tricks on how to convince new customers on the company and candidate side of a cooperation. You will oversee the entire recruitment process, conduct negotiations and learn to make deals. The combination of rapid growth, flat hierarchies and young, ambitious employees create an atmosphere that gets the best out of everyone.
- Acquisition of new companies and candidates
- Supporting existing companies
- Accompanying the entire recruitment process
- Be a good team member, because long-term success can only be achieved together.
What do we offer?
With us, everyone has the same chance of a fast and steep career thanks to our organic growth strategy. Your performance alone is decisive for how quickly you climb the career ladder and become a team leader or manager, for example. We implement the appropriate incentives
- An attractive, performance-based salary model, because we reward good work
- Great incentives like lunch ups, top biller prizes and mystery trips
- Have fun working with an ambitious and international team
- A job in the heart of Frankfurt.
What do we expect from you?
We want you if you live like us according to the formula work hard, play hard. What you have done so far is secondary, as long as you.
- See commissions as a challenge and want to take advantage of any further financial incentive,
- No 9-5 mentality combined with high initiative,
- A degree or a commercial apprenticeship,
- Have a very good knowledge of German.
When you work for the Ambitious People Group, you don't just choose a job. You choose a career, a lifestyle. We love to work hard, to overcome boundaries, to develop ourselves and to get the best out of ourselves as professionals. The Ambitious People Group was founded in 2007 and has since developed into a particularly successful recruitment company. We have five clearly defined and specialized brands: SAM Recruitment, Ardekay IT Recruitment, LMH Engineering, Four Life Sciences and Five Finance. Over more than 150 employees in Europe and Asia help our clients worldwide to achieve their ambitions and goals every day.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions about our offer or would like more information about our positions, do not hesitate to contact +49 211 368 737 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you know someone who exactly fits this position? Send us your recommendation to email@example.com. You can use it to win a voucher of your choice worth EUR 250 net *!
+31 (0)20 570 81 28