HR Officer (German Speaker, 4 days pw)
a0K0800000fBCF1EAO 768 Amsterdam
DescriptionHR Officer (German or Dutch Speaker, 4 days pw)
As HR Officer, you will be the "right hand" of the People Manager. You are the contact person for the business, give them advice on HR related questions, cover the HR Administration side of the job and participate in learning and development topics. You are an organizational talent, a master at keeping a clear overview, and you get excited about assisting co-workers. Next to that, you will be working on improving HR processes. This role requires great time-management skills, you have a strong personality and are a clear communicator.
- Salary, depending on your experience
- The opportunity to work in an international environment at our HQ Amsterdam
- Dynamic, scale up work atmosphere
- A young, innovative start-up culture with many fun team activities, after work drinks, events, Christmas celebration and much more!
- HBO or Master's degree, preferably in Human Resource Management
- 2 - 5 years of experience in HR
- Living in (or very near) Amsterdam
- Four days available
- Strong admin skills and the ability to keep a clear overview
- Worked in a commercial/ sales environment before
- Excellent German or Dutch and English verbal and written skills
Who is the Ambitious People Group?
The Ambitious People Group was founded in 2007 and has over the years grown into a successful international recruitment consultancy with offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Hong Kong. The Ambitious People Group consists of five specialized recruitment labels: SAM Recruitment, LMH Engineering, Ardekay IT Recruitment, Five Finance and Four Life Sciences.
Are we done with growing? Certainly not! With pride we can say that we have been awarded the High Growth Award and the FD Gazelle Award for several consecutive years and this year once more we will settle for nothing less.
Learn more or apply directly?
For more information about this vacancy and other opportunities please contact:
Tanja Borgeld, Group People Manager +31 20 5708128 or Tanja.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know someone else that might suit the job? Please send your suggestions to: email@example.com. If your referral is successful you can earn a voucher of your choice worth €250,-*!
Tanja Susan Borgeld
+31 20 570 81 28