Digital Program Project ManagerApply now!
a0w9L0000007pDjQAI 560 Amsterdam
What are you going to do in this role?Are you excited about the combination of creativity and digitalisation and fascinated by setting up and making projects with colleagues across Europe a success? Do you identify yourself as a born people connecter? Then you are in the right place!
What are you going to do as a Digital Program Project Manager?In this position you will have the opportunity to closely contribute to technology strategy and data initiatives and help steering digital projects within Ambitious People Group. A unique opportunity that can be valuable for an ambitious next step.The Digital Program Project Manager is the driving force behind ensuring projects stay on track and on budget, managing the team, timelines, resources, deliverables. It’s thereby key to identify and manage potential project risks and mitigation plans. Apart from developing digital standards, adoption by the recruiting departments is crucial.In addition, the right person for the job is responsible for organising and conducting meetings, consulting colleagues and facilitating workshops, to ensure goals are aligned between the business, leadership team and key digital users, being candidates, clients and employees. Therefore, strong stakeholder management and communication skills are highly valuable.In this context, the Digital Program Project Manager not only initiates and drives the digitalisation process but also develops and expands external network to continue to promote the digital story.The Digital Program Project Manager is also involved in defining the business case, project scope, planning and setting up tracking and steering performance management together with the organisation. The role reports to Robert Egging, CDO, and will work closely together with the leadership.
“The digitalisation of our business makes it more fun and easier for recruiters to do their work and be successful in their career and as part of our company” – Dennis Grefkens, Founder and CEO.
What do we expect from you?All our modern offices are located at A locations in major cities, so the weekly drinks can continue around the corner. In Amsterdam we are in the middle of De Pijp with plenty of options to enjoy the social side of (work) life. Besides that, we offer:
- We offer a good salary package;
- A role in a dynamic unit where you turn the knobs yourself;
- Recruitment sector experience is a bonus, but if you believe in yourself, you will become an expert in e-recruitment;
- We have a transparent career path; growth is in your own hands; the faster you get results, the faster you get promoted and the possibilities are endless;
- In addition to our salary package including an end-of-year bonus, we have our legendary Friday drinks, sensational Christmas/summer parties and unforgettable team events.
What do we offer you?Our new Digital Program Project Manager has strong communication and influencing skills. An analytical team player who can also work independently, is pro-active, accurate, structured and takes ownership. Besides this, we are looking for someone with:
- Preferably a Master’s degree and minimum 3 years ’experience in a comparable role, also covering consulting skills;
- In total preferably 5 years working experience and experience with Digital projects, preferably in an international environment;
- Used to working in sprints, experience with scrum management, maintaining backlogis, excellent PowerPoint, Office 365 and Excel skills, CRM and/ or Salesforce skills is a pré;
- Prince2 and/ or IPMA certification is a pre;
- Project document and initiation (PID) Preparation and Proper planning and reporting skills.
Company profileAmbitious People Group has developed rapidly since 2007 into the specialist in recruitment in the Benelux. Ambitious People Group has won the FD Gazellen and High Growth Award for international growth in recent years, but it is far from finished growing towards an e-recruitment company. With us you get the opportunity to develop yourself within an enterprising and fun employer.You will be part of the Digital, Technology and Marketing department and the team is excited to meet you and work together on growing the company as the leading e-recruitment company! A good package in terms of salary, clear path to grow into more senior roles and working across our existing and future sub-organisations.
“Innovation of the technology portfolio and becoming a data-driven company is a top priority in our industry and, for us, to keep growing across borders”
•Robert Egging, CDO.
This last quote is also about you and your future at Ambitious People Group!
Raoul de Koning
+ 31 205708128